July 23, 2017

Make Me Read It Readathon | Sign Up & Poll

Hosted by Ely @ Tea and Titles & Val @ The Innocent Smiley
Look at the books you own, either physical, e-book or ones you've borrowed from the library and pick out a few you really want to read, or feel like you should read. It’s up to you how many you pick, personally I'd pick a few more than you expect to be able to read in a week. Example: if you think you’ll only read two, pick out five books or if you think you can read seven, pick out ten.

Make a list of these books on your blog, or make a video, or a Goodreads shelf or post a picture on Instagram—whatever is easiest for you. Then get friends, other bloggers/booktubers etc. to vote on which books you HAVE to read.

When the readathon comes along, you read the books in the order of most votes. For example, if one book gets 10 votes—you read that first, then the one that got 7 and so on. If there's a tie, then it's your preference. The goal is to read as many as possible. 

When does it start?

The Make Me Read It Readathon will start on August 6th and end on August 13th. You can start once it hits 12am in your time zone. The readathon itself lasts for a week!

What will I read?

That is for you to decide! Just vote in the poll below with the books you think I should read for that week. I will get through as many as I can starting with the one with the most votes. I have a mix of options between sequels I still haven't read and books coming out this fall. Here are the book covers of your voting options. I am so excited! I will close the poll on August 5th. Thanks for voting!




Which books should I read? Make me read it! (Choose Three)

There's Someone Inside Your House by Stephanie Perkins
Traitor to the Throne by Alwyn Hamilton
Finding You by Lydia Albano
One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake
Lucky in Love by Kasie West
Windwitch by Susan Dennard
Just Friends by Tiffany Pitcock
Wires and Nerves by Marissa Meyer
survey


13 comments:

  1. Oooooh I loved this one last year! I remember it clearly because it coincided with my summer vacation :) :) This worked really well for me that time and another time when I riffed off of it to pick my next classic to read for Classics Club. I'll just have to make sure I pick my books for my poll from my limited stack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I don't actually know much about these particular books, so I went with a title/cover I liked :)

      Delete
  2. Woot, this is a great list. Can't wait to see the results.

    Bemused Bookworm
    http://www.bemusedbookworm.com/makemeread-it-readathon-2/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it's been a year since the last time this readathon happened! I'm signing up right now. :) I hope you get to read There's Someone Inside Your House!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will look out for your post so I can vote on what you should read!! :D

      Delete
  4. Ooh, so many great books! I loved Lucky in Love so I can't wait to hear what you think of that one. Happy reading! <3
    Megan @ http://wanderingsofabookbird.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd bet Wires and Nerves would be awesome! :)

    Lauren @ Always me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I don't know I have waited to read that one.

      Delete
  6. Voted for Lucky in Love. Doing this readathon as well :) You are welcome to vote for my books too.

    http://latteandabook.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just voted! :) I gave your blog a follow too!

    Would you mind checking out my book reviews blog at El's Book Reviews and possibly give it a follow? Super excited to read your posts!

    - El

    ReplyDelete
  8. I voted for THERE'S SOMEONE INSIDE YOUR HOUSE. I really enjoyed the book when I read it a week or so ago! It's so fast-paced, fun and creepy, so I hope you enjoy it if you get to it. Good luck with the readathon. :)

    ~ Aimal @ Bookshelves & Paperbacks

    ReplyDelete
  9. I voted for There's Someone Inside Your House (it looks super interesting), One Dark Throne (I've been meaning to read the first in the series), and Wires and Nerve (I loved it; and it's super fast and fun to read)! I hope you enjoy whichever books end up winning! ;-)
    If you'd like, you can vote on my poll here: https://burstingwithbooks.com/2017/07/18/make-me-read/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top